Symptoms of Sarcoidosis:
The symptoms of sarcoidosis can vary greatly, depending on which organs are involved. Most patients initially complain of a persistent dry cough, fatigue, and shortness of breath. Other symptoms may include:
- Tender reddish bumps or patches on the skin.
- Red and teary eyes or blurred vision.
- Swollen and painful joints.
- Enlarged and tender lymph glands in the neck, armpits, and groin.
- Enlarged lymph glands in the chest and around the lungs.
- Hoarse voice.
- Pain in the hands, feet, or other bony areas due to the formation of cysts (an abnormal sac-like growth) in bones.
- Kidney stone formation.
- Enlarged liver.
- Development of abnormal or missed heart beats (arrhythmias), inflammation of the covering of the heart (pericarditis), or heart failure.
- Nervous system effects, including hearing loss, meningitis, seizures, or psychiatric disorders (for example, dementia, depression, psychosis).
Our Registered Office Address
A907, Esteem Classic Apartment, 25/2, Industrial Suburb, Behind Ravindu Toyota, 1st Stage Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560 022
+91 959 000 8899
Spending time in a salt room offers several health benefits, especially for those who suffer from respiratory or allergy problems. Salt therapy patients are ushered into comfortable rooms with state-of-the-art salt treatment room where a dry mist of rich mineralised salts clears your respiratory airways naturally.