- First doctor to establish the Biggest Diagnostic Centre in South Bangalore in Radiology, Cardiology, Full Fledged Laboratory including Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Paediatrics, Gynecology, Endocrinology, Orthopedics in 1991.
- First doctor to establish a Bone Densitometry Centre for assessing Bone Mass Density and treating Osteoporosis in the country in 1996.
- First doctor to establish a non invasive Laser Clinic focused on offering solutions to Hair treatments, Vascular Treatments and allied laser applications centre in the country in 2000.
- First doctor to establish Anodyne India Centre for Reversing Symptoms of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in the country in 2003.
- First doctor to establish Care Plus - a non-invasive arthritis treatment center in South Bangalore in 2008.
- First doctor to establish Respi Care – A drugless Allergy Treatment Centre focused on offering drugless therapy for Respiratory and Skin Allergies in Karnataka in 2013.
Dr. Loknath Kumar is a member of IMA & various medical organizations, interacting with various consultants in all specializations in all disciplines. He is a regular speaker at leading healthcare conferences and several T.V. shows.
Medical Education (MBBS), KMC, Hubli, India. Internship at Victoria,Vanivilas, Nimhans, Minto, Kidwai, Bowring, Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology Hospitals.
- Certificate Holder of World Osteoporosis Council for Bone Densitometry and Osteoporosis, Hongkong - March 2000.
- Certificate Holder of Laserscope, London for Clinical Laser application & Laser Surgery – Oct, 2001.
- Certificate Holder of Monochromatic Photoenergy Therapy, Florida USA –April, 2004.
- Certificate Holder of Low Level Laser Therapy – Toronto Canada – May, 2004.
- Certified QMRT® Specialist – Bangalore – Mar,2009.
- Certified Drugless Allergy Treatment (Halotherapy) Specialist – Bangalore – March, 2011.